Kameron W. Kramer
Kameron W. Kramer is licensed to practice law in New Mexico, as well as before the United States Patent and Trademark Office as a registered Patent Attorney.
Kameron has technical expertise gained from his work as an engineer in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries, both international and domestic. His legal focus is on intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets, as well as business law, specifically business formations, general counsel to existing businesses, and litigation. Kameron combines his technical and legal expertise to assist his clients in the starting, planning, and development of start-ups, as well as established companies.
Kameron has extensive experience in licensing intellectual property, as well as performing freedom-to-operate, prior art, and validity searches. He also has extensive experience at drafting and prosecuting patent applications, having worked on patents ranging from musical instruments to pharmaceutical compounds to machinery to software. Kameron places particular emphasis on working closely with his clients in every step of the patent or trademark process in order to ensure they attain the best results.
Instituting intellectual property into your business can be difficult, whether it’s trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or copyrights. Even knowing what type of intellectual property you are looking for can be daunting. Being experienced in business law, Kameron is able to assist clients in the implementation of intellectual property into businesses and, in turn, monetizing the intellectual property. Return on investment of intellectual property can be huge if done properly.
My goal is always to grow with my clients, not to hinder that growth.
Get in touch
Finding the right attorney to represent you is an important choice. Contact Kramer Law Firm, P.C. to schedule a free consultation so we can discuss your goals and needs.
University of New Mexico
Juris Doctor, 2010
Texas Tech University
B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2007
• New Mexico
• United State Patent and Trademark Office
Activities & Affiliations
• Intellectual Property Section of the State Bar of New Mexico, 2013 - 2015, Board Member/Chair
• New Mexico Lawyers for the Arts, 2012-2015, Board Member
• Rising Star as Rated by Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2017
• Dean’s Award for Significant Contribution to the Law School Community, 2010
•UNM Technology Business Plan Competition winner of the vSpring Capital Prize for an eco-friendly antiscalant for the desalination of brackish water, 2009
• Six Sigma Greenbelt, 2007
Presentations and Lectures
• Taught Class entitled "Legal Issues in Digital Arts" at UNM Continuing Education, Spring, Summer, and Fall 2014
• Guest lecturer in Arts Management class at UNM, October 2, 2012
• Summer Lecture Series at photo-eye Gallery entitled “Understanding Copyright and Fair Use,” July 11, 2012
•Featured Presenter at the Pastel Society of New Mexico’s February 2012 meeting: “Copyrights for Artists”
• Guest Lecturer at Brookline College for law classes, October 2011 and December 2012
•Presenter at Intellectual Property CLE: “Professionalism Issues in the 21st Century Small Law Firm," December 2010